How to enter account number on PerYourHealth? The most important thing to start using the PerYourHealth online medical portal services is by entering your statement ID which is also known as your Peryourhealth account number. Know where you can find the account number on Peryourhealth bill and how to complete your registration here.
PerYourHealth is an American online medical billing portal that is owned by Change Healthcare LLC. Most hospitals and diagnostic centers use this billing service to let the patients pay bills online. Rather than standing in a long queue at the billing counter, you can sit comfortably at home or hospital bed and pay all your medical bills online with the help of the www.peryourhealth.com portal.
The hospitals that are collaborating with PerYourHealth billing service will give you a statement or bill that has your account number or statement ID on it. With the help of this bill statement or ID, you can log into your PerYourHealth dashboard, check your bills, and make payments online successfully. Know how to register for peryourhealth with an account number and more below.
How To Enter Account Number On PerYourHealth
To enter your account number on PerYourhealth, you have to go to the official website. Here, after entering your account number or statement ID, you can log into your PYH account or dashboard and check all your bills online on this portal. You can proceed with the payments and check your due balance here itself. This is often termed as “PerYourHealth Registration” where you have to enter your account number. Follow the steps given below to register on peryourhealth.com.
- Firstly, on a smartphone or PC, open a web browser and go to www.peryourhealth.com.
- On the homepage, you will find a “Log On” section with an empty field.
- Here, enter the account number on Peryourhealth bill given by your hospital.
- After entering the number, click on the “Continue” button.
- You will be asked to enter your email address and phone number.
- Enter the correct email ID and phone number and submit them.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone now.
- Enter this code on the PerYourHealth portal and click on the submit button.
- That’s it. You have registered yourself for the given account number successfully.
Where Can I Find The Account Number On PerYourHealth Bill?
All the hospitals that use the “PerYourHealth” billing service will generate different billing statements. You will receive this billing statement from your hospital after your appointment or treatment. This statement will have your “Account Number” that is unique for your bill. This number is also known as statement ID. Only by using this statement ID, you can check your billing statement online to make payment.
Most commonly, the account number is printed on your bill provided by the hospital. Just a quick glance at your bill is enough to find it out. In some hospitals, they may provide the number as “Statement ID” or “Billing ID”. Do not get confused. If got any doubts, call the billing support number given on your bill.
PerYourHealth is an amazing portal that makes a patient’s life easier. The payments are easy to make and claiming insurance is also supported on this portal. Here are some of the benefits of using the Peryourhealth portal.
- Pay your bills online from anywhere and at any time.
- You can check your bills, reports, and other details.
- The website allows secure transactions around the clock i.e, 24/7.
- The payments or transactions are fast, safe, and secure.
- Can also check the due balance in case of pending payments.
- Receive regular notifications for the due date of your bills.
- The patient’s information whether personal or medical is kept secure.
That was all about how to find and enter account number on peryourhealth and make payments easily. If you want to know more about Peryourhealth and its services, then keep visiting our website at peryourhealth.ninja. Have a good day!